- We have moved.
- My husband has had lots of health issues leading to him not working since 11/2010.
- We had a beautiful baby girl.
- We have an adorable brand new niece.
- We have remodeled my parent's house.
- We now eat gluten, casein, soy and corn free.
Today I made brownie mixes. It didn't take more than a couple of minutes more to do 6 batches than 1. I think I saved 45 minutes by working ahead. I need to look for some reusable containers for my mixes next. Right now I am just putting them in Ziploc bags. Not perfect, but it will do for now.
I am attaching my printer friendly recipe for fudge brownies. Hope you enjoy!