Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 - Time to get busy

2009 was a rough year for our family. Too much happened, and I felt like all I could do was react and try to survive. I am praying to 2010 will be better. Scott and I have been working on getting the house under control and made great progress over the holidays. Now I just have to keep the momentum going.

Two friends and I are working on holding each other accountable on keeping our houses clean and decluttering. We are using a combination of Motivated Moms and the decluttering calendar from My Simpler Life. I took pictures of every room in the house before we started yesterday. I will not be posting those, but hopefully I will post pictures of the house as we get things finished during the year.

I am also trying to not be surprised by birthdays and Christmas this year. I don't know how those things keep sneaking up on me, but they do. Hopefully the countdowns will help me stay focused this year. I am planning to always have a project or two started so I will not be sewing gifts at 3 am on Christmas day again this year. I have already started making crocheted snowflakes and have several other projects in mind.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails