Saturday, January 23, 2010

T-shirt success - finally!

I have decided that I will never use cheap thread again. I thought this project would never be finished because my sewing machine was messing up when I tried to applique. I tried re-threading, a new bobbin, new needle, cleaning, etc, but nothing worked. Finally, I went and bought some good thread and all the problems are gone!

I started with one leftover conference volunteer t-shirt.
I think these are a definite improvement!
K and her doll will be so stylish! I think I need to make something for their hair, but I haven't decided what will look best with the outfit. Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails