Monday, January 25, 2010

Home management

2010 is the year I will get better at home management. I have been working on keeping everything picked up and organized. Things are better, but I still have a lot of decluttering to do. My next big area to work on is meal planning and shopping. I used to do so much better! I'm not sure what happened. We are eating the same few meals over and over and running out of staples frequently. Dayna posted about Alice.com on Facebook today. I have set up an account and downloaded the iPhone app. Now to see if the prices are really any good. If so, this could be a big help.

I am currently searching for a great price book app for iPhone. I have to reduce our grocery budget while sticking to a gluten-free, cassein-free diet. If you have tried an app you love, please let me know.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails