Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quick gift

What do you do when you find out about a birthday party less than 24 hours in advance on a day that the kids are going crazy and you have plans for the evening? I'm not sure what anyone else would do, but I decide to make a gift. Then I decide it will be easier to try to design something than to find a pattern on the internet. Oh, and I decide to make a purse, even though I have only made one purse in my life. Sounds like a brilliant plan, doesn't it?

Even though this was the worst thought out plan in history (Well, maybe not, but you get the idea), I was still pleased with the results. K and I will make a quick trip to the store to pick up some lip gloss, etc. to put in the purse and we will be finished.

Now, if I was smart, I would make a couple more and put them in the closet for when we need another gift in a hurry. Of course, that would take all the challenge and excitement out of getting ready for a party.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails